Midnight Cry

Lead sings entire song (choir sings parenthetical phrases)

I hear the sound of a mighty rushing wind
And it's closer now than it's ever been
I can almost hear the trumpet as Gabriel sounds the chord
At the midnight cry we'll be going home

When Jesus steps out (oo-oo-oo-oo) 
On a cloud to call His children (oo-oo-oo-oo)
The dead in Christ shall rise (oo-oo) 
To meet Him in the air (to meet Him in the air)
And then those that remain (oo-oo-oo-oo)
Will be quickly changed (oo-oo-oo)
At the midnight cry (at the midnight cry)
When Jesus comes again

I look around, I see prophecies fulfilling
And the signs of the times (signs of the times) They're appearing everywhere
I can almost hear the Father (oo-oo-oo-oo)
As He says, Son, go get My children
At the midnight cry

modulate

When Jesus steps out (when Jesus steps out)
On a cloud to call His children (to call His children)
The dead in Christ shall rise (oo-oo)
To meet Him in the air

modulate

And then those that remain (oo-oo-oo-oo)
Will be quickly changed
At the midnight cry (at the midnight cry)
At the midnight cry (the midnight cry)
At the midnight cry when Jesus comes again

last sung 9/27/15